Southern Queensland Country Tourism (SQCT) continues to work in partnership with Tourism and Events Queensland to maximise exposure for members.
If you don’t have an ATDW listing, it’s free for tourism operators to sign-up and instructions are available below.
Fee waiver - for the 21-2022 Financial year, Tourism and Events Queensland, TEQ in partnership with your Regional Tourism Organisation (RTO), SQCT, is offering ATDW membership for all tourism related businesses with no annual fee.
- Enter your username (email address) and password
- From your listing dashboard, click the ‘update’ button next to the listing you would like to update
- Navigate to the ‘Add a deal/offer’ section on the left-hand side menu and add the details of your holiday deal
- Click on ‘Send for review’ when you have finished updating your listing
- Your updates will be reviewed and approved within 1-2 business days
Simply visit ATDW online and click ‘Register Now’ in the top right corner to create an ATDW listing.
All Queensland tourism products with a live listing on ATDW will be assessed annually against the Best of Queensland Experiences Program criteria and receive an individual report providing valuable consumer insights on their business, worth more than $1,000.
TEQ's Best of Queensland Experiences Program guides industry to delivery exceptional customer experiences and allows TEQ to identify tourism products that consistently deliver high-quality visitor experiences and meet consumer expectations. The Best of Queensland Experiences will be prioritised across all TEQ and SQCT marketing and activity to ensure visitors are directed to the best experiences in region.